So here I sit in my first internet cafe, one of many I'm sure...
West Virginia is a place all of it's own. We have spent five days hang'n out at North American River Runners (NARR.) The Gauley River is amazing. We have spent a day or two rafting and then two or three days kayaking. The restort area is a pretty rock'n place that has great, warm showers.
To take a step or two back in time.... The last few entries that I"ve written have kind of ended abruptly and the details that I had inteded to included weren't because i ran out of time. So instead I'll talk about a few of those events and attempt to bring you all up to speed with our lives as a WILD student and let me tell you this is some very vigourous training.
A Long time
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment