Though this is a little early we wanted to let you know that you are in our thougths and prayers. Christmas in Mexico will not be the same and I have to admit that I´m missing Christmas at home. Christmas at our house is full of traditions and though we are trying out some new ideas while we are here there are some good ones that just can´t be replaced - mainly all the family dinners. Yes we miss you all.
So before I get too long winded, Merry Christmas!!!! We hope that it is special and amazing however you will be celebrating it. We hope that all the travelling many of you will be doing goes smoothly. May there be lots of fun had, good food eaten and great company enjoyed.
To let you in on what we´ve got planned so far: Christmas dinner wtht Esprit, church on Christmas Eve, we have a pinta Christmas tree ( that has been used as a decoration) which needs to be smashed open and a fiesta ( a party) held by our Mexican WILD family for my birthday.
A Long time
11 years ago
7 comments:
I am so glad to read your chrismas and birthday plans!! it is good you have friends out there with you. I left a message on facebook but I don't know which you read more so Merry Christmas Angela and Jason. Happy Happy birthday Angela!
Lots andLots of love and hugs
Emily and Martin
Hey Sam
It is raining in the great village of Osgoode. The whole family wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Birhday
Guess again.
Sam
That is Birthday
Dear Jason and Angela, been enjoying your posts and pictures all the way along. We wish you a very blessed Christmas and a safe healthy new year. We also wish you Angela a very Happy Birthday!
Love
The J&J Kaldeway clan!
Merry Christmas. You are missed! It sounds like you had a good christmas and a great birthday celebration.
Love you!!
Belated Happy Birthday Angela! We are glad to hear you experienced an new and exciting Christmas tradition. We pray that you will continue to discover many more of the Lords wonders.... you will have to come back and fill us in.
Peter and Michelle Horst
Dear Angela and Jason ~
Though these Happy New Years greetings come a bit late, I just wanted to wish you a most wonderful New Year, may it be filled with much encouragement, joy, growth and continued safety and good health as you travel. I have been thinking of you and have really enjoyed following your adventure on the blog! We've had three snow storms already in Montreal this winter, they say we've gotten more than 150cm this winter. I will write more in an e-mail :) Lots of love. AD
Post a Comment