Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hanging Out in Florida

Being greeted by a familiar face at the airport is something I always look forward to. To me it is the perfect ending to travelling. What I thought would be tearful exchanges were replaced by big hugs and cheerful conversations. Phew!

When we first arrived back into North America we spent 5 days in sunny Florida. Fort Myers was not a place I'd thought about visiting but when friends of ours invited us to join them there for a few days we looked into changing around our flights to make it work. It was worth it! We were a little nervous but that was just butterflies after being away for so long.

Our favourite parts were meeting and playing with the two young girls and playing games after the busyness of the day was behind us. There was lots of swimming, walking, shopping, girl time and relaxing. What a life!

These are a few of my favourite pictures from that time. I couldn't easily fix the spacing and the captions. If you click on any of the captions you can go directly to the collection of photos.







From Arriving back in North America









From Arriving back in North America









From Arriving back in North America








From Arriving back in North America

No comments: